top of page

Support Group

Public¡56 members

Stephen Husky
Stephen Husky

STREAMS-!@!..LIVE@!:- Edgar Berlanga vs Padraig McCrory Live Stream

(LIVE~!)*++>[Here's Way To Watch] Edgar Berlanga vs Padraig McCrory Free Live Streams@𝚁eddiT ON Tv ChanneL At Home...Edgar Berlanga has attempted to make an immediate impact with Matchroom since signing with the promotion in 2023. He headlines a fight night in the Caribe Royale Orlando against Padraig McCrory on February 24. The fight airs on DAZN worldwide.

➤➤Watch Edgar Berlanga vs Padraig McCrory Streams ➡️

➤➤Watch Edgar Berlanga vs Padraig McCrory Live ➡️

Edgar Berlanga looks to make the most out of his deal with Matchroom Boxing when he faces Padraig McCrory on February 24. At the Caribe Royale Orlando in Florida, the fight airs on DAZN worldwide.

Berlanga turned pro in 2016 and has won all but five fights via knockout. The 26-year-old earned his first win via decision in 2021 against Demond Nicholson. He had a lengthy career under the Top Rank banner before signing with Matchroom Boxing. In his last two fights, Berlanga beat Roamer Alexis Angulo in June 2022 and Jason Quigley via unanimous decision.

"The Chosen One” signed with Matchroom as he hoped to face undisputed super middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez. While Canelo is with Premier Boxing Champions, Berlanga isn’t giving up on his dream. First, he must get past McCrory.

“I like his style because I know he's not going to run, and he has a good record,” Berlanga told Carlos Gonzalez via Boxing Scene. “He is a good stepping stone for me. Next year there are big plans. I have two fights with Matchroom, and then I am a free agent. I'm doing the fight in February and one more, so I have to get the most out of it.”

WATCH: Edgar Berlanga vs. Padraig McCrory, live on DAZN

McCrory turned pro in 2017. "The Hammer" previously fought in August, beating Steed Woodall via a unanimous decision scoring. The Irish fighter has won half his fights via knockout.

The Sporting News will provide all you need to know about this fight, from time, channel, and card.

What time is Edgar Berlanga vs. Padraig McCrory today (ET and PT)?

The Edgar Berlanga vs. Padraig McCrory card begins at 8 p.m. ET or 5 p.m. PT.

Berlanga and McCrory should make their way to the ring arounf 11:15 p.m. ET or 8:15 p.m. PT, depending on how long the undercard fights last.

How to watch Edgar Berlanga vs. Padraig McCrory: TV channel, live stream

Berlanga vs. McCrory is live on DAZN in the U.S.

Edgar Berlanga vs. Padraig McCrory price

DAZN monthly subscription: $19.99 on a 12-month contract or $24.99 month-to-month in U.S. / $24.99 per month in Canada / ÂŁ9.99 in the U.K. on a 12-month contract or ÂŁ19.99 month-to-month / 13.99 AUD

DAZN annual subscription: $224.99 in U.S., $199.99 in Canada, ÂŁ99.99 in the U.K.

WATCH: Edgar Berlanga vs. Padraig McCrory, live on DAZN

Edgar Berlanga vs. Padraig McCrory fight card

Edgar Berlanga vs. Padraig McCrory; Super Middleweights

Andy Cruz vs. Brayan Zamarippa; Lightweights

Shakhram Giyasov vs. Pablo Cesar Cano; Welterweights

Antonio Vargas vs. Jonathan Rodriguez; Bantamweights

Yankiel Rivera vs. Andy Dominguez; Flyweights

Aaron Aponte vs. Joseph Fernandez; Super Lightweights

Herich Ruiz Cordoba vs. Mitch Williams; Cruiserweights

watch hereee....freee. online streme.... no money need.... you can watch award show sports from anywhere freeeeeee

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Jade Robinson
  • David Noel
    David Noel
  • MIL KES
    MIL KES
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Facebook

©2022 Hosted by Strand Media